Here at Good Vibrations, we also produce high quality audiobook and podcast products. We have worked on over 20 books that are currently available on Audible - The Cliffside Inn (Jessie Newton) being the most recent. A sample can be found here.
Our services include:
- Audio book and podcast recording in acoustically treated rooms
- Producing (providing guidance for the voice actor)
- Proof reading against the script
Editing & Mastering
- Editing out extraneous breaths, clicks, pops,
- Removing sibilance, background noise, and reverb
- Equalising the voice
- Compression to ensure consistent audio levels throughout
- Mastering to suitable levels for upload to audiobook
retailers, such as Audible
All work is completed to ACX standards
"I recorded my latest audiobook at Good Vibrations. I loved the studio set up and it was a real pleasure working with Jamie. Good Vibrations would be my first choice of where to go to record my audiobooks in the future."
Dr David R Hamilton, author of 'Why Woo Woo Works' and 'The Five Side Effects of Kindness'.
"I’ve worked with Jamie at Good Vibrations a few times now, mainly while recording audiobooks. Exemplary professionalism, helpfulness and a brilliant standard of recording. I wouldn’t go to anyone else."
Laura Fyfe - Stirling Makar: Poetry Ambassador
"Always a pleasure working with Jamie! He goes above and beyond to make my audio sound great."
Jill Smith - Ohio based voice actor. (Has narrated for USA Today bestsellers and RITA nominees)
Recording - £36 per hour
Proofing, enhancing, editing, and mastering -
£75 per hour of audio (Minimum price of £40)
Large projects may receive a discount